Property Management In Florida
Stillwater Companies is a full service real estate solution provider for lenders, property owners and investors. We combine our team from Stillwater Companies Realty, LLC and Stillwater Companies Construction, LLC to bring you a multi-disciplined approach to property management.
We provide expert property management services and quality financial reporting on all asset types. Our staff is proficient in installing industry specific property management software on Internet platforms accessible in both the property office location and in our home office in Orlando. We provide state of the art reports and detailed accounting of all property revenue and expenditures.
Our property management professionals have experience with property management, entitlement preservation, permitting, design, construction, development and court-ordered receiverships. We strive to find the quickest and most cost-effective solution to your property management needs.
Our hands-on approach results in well-maintained properties, higher occupancy and net operating income. Our lender and property owner clients have been highly satisfied with the technical property management expertise and financial results they have gotten from Stillwater in the assignments they have given us. Allow us to provide you with our list of our references.
Our Services Include
- Quickly and properly identify issues of critical concern and property status.
- Marketing and Leasing. Secure deposits, collect rents and manage tenant relationships.
- Control the Cash Flow to pay utilities, insurance and/or other operating expenses.
- Identify and correct code enforcement and permitting issues when necessary.
- Operations Analysis, Reviews, Implementation & Management.
- Sub-contractor, employee, vendor review and analysis.
- Preparation and submission of detailed monthly operating reports.
- Protect Property From Physical Waste.
- Preventative Maintenance and/or Repairs
- Permitting, Design, Consulting and Construction Services.
- Commercial and Tenant Build Out.
- Landscaping management.
Stillwater Companies Realty, LLC
Property Management Assignments
- US Auto Wash – Express Wash/self wash Car Wash complex Orlando, FL
- Nicolet – Office and warehouse complex in Winter Park, FL
- Plantation – Retail center in Leesburg, FL
- Osceola W/H – 3 multi-tenant warehouse buildings in St. Cloud, FL
- Jaffa – Warehouse building in St Cloud, FL
- Countryside – Mobile Home Park in Weki Wachi, FL
- La Siesta – 14 unit motel in Brooksville, FL
- Dixon – Office complex in Cocoa, FL
- Donnelly – Office complex in Mt. Dora, FL
- Benton Wood – Mobile Home Park in Ft. Pierce, FL
- McCoy – 38 residential condos
- Hudson – 45 lot mobile home park
- 411 Jackson – Two office buildings in downtown Orlando
- Irlo Bronson – Retail strip center in Kissimmee, FL
- Suncoast – Mega Church Facility in Englewood, FL
- Leo Drive – 12 residential rental villas in Winter Haven, FL
- Venetian Plaza – Multi-tenant retail plaza Winter Springs, FL*
- L&R Plaza – Multi-tenant retail strip center in Ocala, FL
- 302 Dundee – Commercial Bldg. Dundee, FL
- 802 Avenue L – Residential Duplex Unit Winter Haven, FL
- 2413 W. SR 50 – Single tenant auto dealer complex in Orlando, FL
- 6363 E. SR 50 – Multi-tenant auto related commercial center Orlando, FL
- Shady Oaks – Multi-tenant sf and mobile home complex Ocala, FL
- Colony Park – Mobile Home Park Merritt Island, FL*
- Halifax Forum – Multi-tenant 3 story office complex Daytona, FL*
- Springs Centre – Multi-tenant office complex Altamonte, FL*
- Michigan Commerce Center – Multi-tenant retail and office complex Kissimmee, FL*
- Absolute Sound – Single tenant commercial retail bldg, Orlando, FL
- 205 Ridgewood – Multi-tenant industrial complex Dundee, FL
- Suhl’s Industrial Park – Multi-tenant industrial complex Kissimmee, FL*
- Garden Palms – 110 unit motel Titusville, FL*
- Murphy Townhomes – 4 townhome units in downtown Orlando, FL*
- Orchid Triplex – Luxury townhome triplex Winter Park, FL
- Space Place – Mini warehouse center Ft. Myers, FL*
*originated as a receivership assignment