Central Florida Receiverships
Jerome Stewart, President of the Stillwater Companies, has been appointed by the Florida Circuit Courts in multiple jurisdictions throughout the state. Stillwater Companies Realty, LLC has subsequently acted as property manager, leasing and sales broker on behalf of multiple creditors throughout Florida.
Often, when a borrower is in default on its loan obligations, lenders or other creditors may consider seeking the appointment of a receiver to protect their interests. A receiver acts on behalf of lenders or creditors under the specific direction of the court.
Jerome Stewart, Court Appointed Receiver
Updated: January 23, 2017
- Ayman – Commercial office complex in Longwood, FL
- Petersen – Commercial Center in Date City, FL
- Colony – 176 lot mobile home park with sewer treatment plant in Brevard County
- Bracy – Commercial Retail condominium complex in St. Cloud, FL
- Hot in Place – Asphalt recycling equipment/property oversight St. Petersburg, FL
- North Glen – Section 8 apartment community in Tampa, FL
- Latinos – Retail Center in Kissimmee, FL
- Lake – Office Complex in Mt. Dora, FL
- Space Place – Storage Center and retail center in North Ft. Myers, FL
- Narcoossee – Retail/Office complex in St. Cloud, FL
- Howell – Three commercial buildings in Pasco and Hillsborough counties
- Place to Be – 21 room motel at Nokomis, FL with a 14 slip marina
- Beach – 41 room hotel in Daytona, FL with two commercial rental tenants
- AMV – Commercial automotive related and storage complex in Clearwater, FL
- Murphy – Portfolio of rental townhomes in downtown Orlando, FL
16. RWS – Retail complex in Kissimmee, FL
17. Griffin – Warehouse building and 7 warehouse condo units in Orlando, FL
18. Venetian – Retail center in Winter Springs
19. Alfa – 24,000 SF Office building in Daytona
20. Bini & Rema – 110 room former Super 8 Motel in Titusville
21. Set Materials – Recovery and Liquidation of 27 pieces of heavy construction equipment
22. Suhl’s – Multi-tenant industrial complex in Altamonte Springs
23. Springs Centre – Multi-tenant office complex in Altamonte Springs
24. Tuscan – Two story office building in Lake Mary
25. MB Traxx – Multi-tenant former Albertsons anchored retail center
26. Green Acres Mobile Home Park – 41 lot mobile home park in Lake Wales
27. Kevstin – 11,000 sq ft office building in Haines City
Features and Benefits of Using A Receiver
- Court Receivers Protect the asset from physical waste.
- Control the Cash Flow to pay utilities, insurance and/or other operating expenses.
- Identify and correct code enforcement and permitting issues when necessary.
- Quickly and properly identify issues of critical concern and property status.
- Operations Analysis, Reviews, Implementation & Management.
- Sub-contractor, employee, vendor review and analysis.
- Preparation and submission of detailed monthly operating reports.
- Protect Property From Physical Waste.
- Preventative Maintenance and/or Repairs
- Permitting, Design, Consulting and Construction Services.
- Commercial and Tenant Build Out.
- Secure deposits, collect rents and manage tenant relationships.
- Preserve Current Occupancy and Commence Rent-Up.
- Maximization of income and implementation of cost controls.
- Prepare the lender for ownership and facilitate quicker sale of the asset.